· Remarkable increase in personnel motivation measured in terms of new ideas put forward and support given to management decisions.
· Top management agreement on critical issues and company objectives
· Reduced delivery time and increased accuracy.
· Increased customer satisfaction. After our intervention, one company received letters from clients congratulating them on their performance. This had never happened before.
· Business processes that respect quality requirements
· Cooperation between divisions that previously were competing against each other
· Personnel trained in :
®leadership qualities and abilities
®business process improvement and management
®managing the company as a system of processes rather than a group of functions
© The Essential Ingredient Consultancy 2002